Re: [DotGNU]To What Degree Jabber?

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]To What Degree Jabber?
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:54:53 -0700 (PDT)

> thing very easily (Jabber::RPC and Net::Jabber).
Sounds good, I will look into them.

> Jabber can help with search and discovery. This is
> an area that Jabber
> is limited in right now, but everyone in the Jabber
> community wants to
> fix that.
What can it do now?

> creating a generic
> and powerful search & discovery system for Jabber.
I wonder how savannah will solve this problem, with
all these servers running everywhere.

> online. All queueing is done by the recipient's
> server, not the sender.
it is peer-to-peer.

So if I am never online at the same time, I will never
get the message?

Hmmm......
Thats not google for the guy paying 50cts a minute in
an internet cafe..... Who could be you :)

Mike

=====
James Michael DuPont