Re: [DotGNU]System.Forms: shall we?

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]System.Forms: shall we?
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:45:38 -0400 (EDT)

Mono is trying to keep the Gnome part to a bare minimum.  However, it
won't be possible to "snip off" the Gtk part.  Windows.Forms will be based
around Gtk# which, clearly, is 100% Gtk.

This isn't so bad though.  Gtk is a very portable toolkit.  It already
works fine under Mac OS X and Windows, as well as several Unixes.

I doubt that portability will be a problem.  The Mono team also has
portability as a goal.

Cheers,
Daniel.