Re: [DotGNU]Mono Project un-GPLs class libraries to court major tech co

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Mono Project un-GPLs class libraries to court major tech companies
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:23:02 -0500

Note well:

Methinks that what motivates these companies' wish not to
work with the LGPL, is its possible inconsistency with
content control -- Microsoft's deliverable for the old world
publishers, part of the .NET plan in my very perspicacious
imagination.  They're just not saying it at this juncture,
and are instead (knowingly or not) playing a part in a M$
scheme to defame the GPL.

Seth Johnson