[DotGNU]<PNET> have got a SEGFAULT for you, Rhys

From: Gopal.V
Subject: [DotGNU]<PNET> have got a SEGFAULT for you, Rhys
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 05:49:27 +0530

Hi Rhys,
        This work on the form interpreter is coming on as a real
banger on the code. Have hung up on the latest error. A SEGFAULT !.
The errant function is "Int16.Parse(String)" . Also the linker
error reported yesterday has resurfaced ?. Also attached are the
current devel of the Pnetcgi demo program. Hope you find it useful.

        Also need comments on where to go from here. Since Pnet does
not support File as of now (a compile error showed up ?), there is
not much to be done on the CGI arena. Except if I dug up my *old*
apache modules and wrote a mod_pnet. (but that's way too much work).

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success