Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET update 19 Jan 2002

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Portable.NET update 19 Jan 2002
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:51:28 +1000

Gopal V wrote:

>       Also another bright idea is writing another
> game like textris (and I meant text), Tic-Tac-Toe
> or 8-Puzzle. A simpler idea is a scrolling display
> Pnet logo using Pnetcurses.Speaking about tougher
> games ,what about (P)nethack ? ;-)

This is certainly doable.  I'll try to get pnetcurses to
compile and run natively during the next week.
Have a look at the Frogger code and try to adapt it
to your needs.  Even if you can't get your code to
compile just yet, throw together as much as you can.
No need to wait for me to get the compiler 100%
working.