[DotGNU]DotGNU, Netwerks and GNU Enterprise

From: Andres Moya
Subject: [DotGNU]DotGNU, Netwerks and GNU Enterprise
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 17:34:31 +0100

Hello.

This is my first message at this list, and I am still figuring out what
all this DotGNU really is :)

I have a doubt: I know something about other free projects, (Netwerks -
http://www.freedevelopers.net/struct2/netwerks/  and GNU Enterprise -
http://www.gnuenterprise.org/).

They are different things, but seem to be somewhat related, althoug I am
not able to clearly see their relation.

May they be considered subparts of DotGNU? Or are they separated but
partly overlapping? Or perhaps is DotGNU going to replace them?

Thanks in advance.