dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]Re: [CoreTeam]IDsec meeting

From: Albert Scherbinsky
Subject: Re: [Auth]Re: [CoreTeam]IDsec meeting
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 16:06:56 -0500

Hans Zandbelt,
> Great, I would like to learn more about Flysolo, SIML and your
> other ideas. I hope we can agree upon some common interfaces
> so both systems could work together, or we could even merge the two
> systems into one.

Flysolo has taken a major shift in architecture, and so I
will not say more about it until it has stabilized. However,
many of the major concepts that it is based on (SIML and
PIBX) remain unchanged.

You can find documentation for SIML, PIBX and Simple Single
Login from my new personal homepage:

http://members.rogers.com/alberts

Feel free to incorporate any of these ideas in IDSec, and it
would be very welcome to share a common code base, perhaps
libraries. I enjoy writing code, but would welcome the help.
As Mario has mentioned, there are libraries for PIBX and
SIML at sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/flysolo/

Regards,
Albert