dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]Project discussion

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: [Auth]Project discussion
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 00:56:42 +1000

Nice doc Daniel :)

 Nice to see you again bud.......... hope to hear from you soon again.

Have you read any of the older docs posted on developers?

It should give you catch up material.....

I suggest everybody who has not done so please do so, it will help you feel
on what this project is about not to mention give you an idea on what the scope
is.

Myrddian <address@hidden(nospam)au>
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house
 and four people died".

                   -- Steven Wright