dotgnu-auth

Re: [Auth]Project discussion

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [Auth]Project discussion
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:00:33 +0200

> With the right group of talent, it seems like this could all be done
> within a few weeks, and offer an immediate alternative to Passport
> for the very limited uses the vast majority of users make of
> Passport today.
>
> I'm not 100% sure anybody else is thinking along these
> same lines. If they are, maybe this little project would be
> better split off onto another mailing list. If they aren't,
> then I'll shut up :-).

Please please please don't shut up!  What you're saying is what
needs to happen.  If we don't have the right people here yet we
need to go out and recruit them.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com