dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Upload a doc lasts 24s (whatever the file size)

From: Stéphane Rivière
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Upload a doc lasts 24s (whatever the file size)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 11:43:13 +0200

Hi Laurent,

Check in setup - security if you have enabled an antispam tool executed after each upload and try to disable it if you have it.

I know you know you're definitly the best but it's worth repeating :)))

Many thanks for pointing out the problem. I had already stopped the clamav service, but without thinking about a direct invocation from Dolibarr. I'm stupid :)

The next step should be why theses 24 s... To dig around that I made a little test :

With this 12K file : 20181121 - DBOOKER - SOW - manuels dolibarr.pdf

11:address@hidden:/srv/doc/erp1.soweb.io/admin/temp>/usr/bin/clamscan "20181121 - DBOOKER - SOW - manuels dolibarr.pdf"

20181121 - DBOOKER - SOW - manuels dolibarr.pdf: OK