dolibarr-user

[Dolibarr-user] Upload a doc lasts 24s (whatever the file size)

From: Stéphane Rivière
Subject: [Dolibarr-user] Upload a doc lasts 24s (whatever the file size)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 11:12:16 +0200

Hi all ;)

Strange behavior here with my new dolibarr install...

Dolibarr 9.0.1, PHP7.3 & Nginx 1.14.2

Whatever the size of the file, an upload always lasts 24s

A 5Ko or 500 Ko file upload allways lasts precisely 24 s :)

All others operations have no speed concern.

Definitly not a speed link problem. On a another VM (on the same server) with Dolibarr 5.0.2, PHP 5.6 & Nginx 1.12.2, the upload is just blazing fast :)

Nginx and PHP setup between the two VM is the same. The VM setup are identical. Search the web without success.

Maybe a problem around nginx & php-fpm... don't know... I have a lot of VM with a lot of WP or Dolibarr in production, without any probem.

But this one is the first with Dolibarr 9 and PHP 7.3.

It's definitely a stupid thing...

Ideas very welcome ;)

All the best from Oléron Island - France