|From:||Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)|
|Subject:||Re: [Dolibarr-user] V6.0.0 change in form behavior?|
|Date:||Fri, 6 Oct 2017 10:37:07 +0200|
Hello once more.
Now that I successfully updated to v6, I encountered 2 more issues.
1. input fields now are only shown as a grey line, multiline fields as grey frame (theme is "eldy"). This is quite hard to see, I prefer having a different background color. Is this easy to achieve (how?) or is still something wrong with my installation?
2. I am used to control everything by keyboard, whenever possible. Try this (:
- Select "new supplier invoice" (not sure about the exact naming, using German translation)
- click into "supplier" and start typing
- as soon as the list comes up, press "cursor down": The name is placed inside the textbox
- press "enter": The name stays and the list disappears (I would assume this is the normal behavior)
- press "tab" to go to the next field(s), fill as necessary
- push "create" button: Error message "supplier required" comes up and that field is empty again?!?
... now that I explained the necessary steps to reproduce the problem I found a workaround: Before I could only circumvent this error by selecting the supplier with mouse click. Now I noticed instead of pressing "enter" just going forward from the selected entry with "tab" also works.
But still I'm not sure if this is intended...
Dolibarr-user mailing list
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|