dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] 150 PR waiting

From: Christophe Battarel
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] 150 PR waiting
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 17:09:41 +0200

There are 150 pending opened pull requests; how can we solve this problem ?

it's kind of lottery when you submit a PR, sometimes it is merged quickly, sometimes it remains open, sometimes you have a comment and it stops here even if you do what is in the comment...

it's pretty tough to be cool with it since the problem exists for such long time.

if we want the developers to come and stay with dolibarr, we should improve the process.

but how ?

is it possible to organize an online meeting with eldy and other "mergers" (who are ?) to discuss about this point with all interested people ?

or to discuss on the forum or discord or where you want ?

Best regards

Christophe