dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] 150 PR waiting

From: Mickaël PENHARD
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] 150 PR waiting
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 17:38:42 +0200

Hi,

Like my other answer on your previous question « [Dolibarr-dev] computed values in extrafields » :
https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/issues/10054

But yes make this open source projet, really open will be great, but doesn't seem like possible as far as I can see, since I try to open the discussion for probably more than 6month now.

Regards,
Mickaël PENHARD