Going to update the documentation on the website...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Going to update the documentation on the website...
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 09:12:24 -0500

I think the documentation needs to be refreshed.  If one of you is going to do this let me know.  Otherwise, I would like to go ahead and do this if needed.

Just let me know... Also, I think we should do this for every single release.   Our documentation on the site is a bit out of date.

Yours, GC
--
Gregory Casamento
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=352392 - Become a Patron