Re: Applications Folder in the System Domain

From: Patrick Cardona
Subject: Re: Applications Folder in the System Domain
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 19:32:57 +0200

Hi Yavor and Wolfgang,

Obviously, the Raspbian does it the wrong way :

The var is right :

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ gnustep-config --variable=GNUSTEP_LOCAL_APPS
/usr/local/lib/GNUstep/Applications

But the installation of the apps is wrong as I show it in my previous message.
The 'Applications' folder is missing. Maybe this is the reason why
I can't open apps from #o commmand within GWorkspace...

--
Bien cordialement,
Patrick CARDONA