Re: GNUstep app fails on Ubuntu 16

From: Svetlana
Subject: Re: GNUstep app fails on Ubuntu 16
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 12:18:49 +1000

Hi Andreas,

I use GNUstep on the latest stable of Debian. Haven't compiled it previously,
but here is a few uneducated guesses:

Personally I would start from scratch, but not install ubuntu-desktop. This
draws their Desktop Environment which Ubuntu uses by default (unity or gnome or
something else that I don't remember). Would this be a possibility?

Are you setting environment variables in bashrc? Something like
<http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/gnustep-howto_4.html#Environment-Setup>.

Does the issue occur after reboot?

--
Chat: #GNUstep at freenode