libosmo-dsp build hangs (required for gr-osmosdr)

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: libosmo-dsp build hangs (required for gr-osmosdr)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 18:30:02 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to install gr-osmosdr with GR 3.9. Currently pybombs hangs during libosmo-dsp build. Unfortunately it just hangs forever without any output, but if I try it manually, I see:

```
! LaTeX Error: File `newunicodechar.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

Enter file name:
```
Thus, I'd like to disable generating docs. All of this happens while docs are generated. There's a minimal latex install but I don't want any more TeX on that machine.

I can't find the switch to disable docs. How do I do that? Or disable doxygen.

Cheers
Johannes

--
Johannes Demel M.Sc.
Research Engineer

University of Bremen
Department of Communications Engineering
Faculty 1 - Physics / Electrical Engineering
NW1, N2400
Otto-Hahn-Allee NW1
28359 Bremen

Phone +49 421 218-62393