Re: New Raspberry PI Complete OS release

From: Gavin Jacobs
Subject: Re: New Raspberry PI Complete OS release
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 23:17:59 +0000

Glen,
I'm going through a pain similar to yours.
For working examples, you can look at the source for the blocks that are part of GNU Radio. For example, the Multiply Constant block shows how to do a callback, and the Add block shows how to do variable number of inputs. Unfortunately, these blocks also have the complexity of allowing Vector inputs, and different types of inputs, so you have to dig through that to get at the parts you want.

The closest thing I found for a working OOT module, is documented here:
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Guided_Tutorial_GNU_Radio_in_C%2B%2B
It only applies to 3.7 & 3.8, so you still have to sleuth out the differences for 3.9.  Also, it does not show how to do variable # of inputs, nor a parameter callback. I'm working on a block that needs those; so as soon as I have it sorted out, I'll put the sources on Github.