SDR / Amateur Radio / License exams

From: heller
Subject: SDR / Amateur Radio / License exams
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 19:53:11 +0000

Hi all,

Good news, dear Kristoff!

My question to all of you: Does any of your national Amateur Radio Examination
Authorities foresee exam questions on SDR?

* If so, are they public so that you can provide them here on the list?
* Do they refer to GNURadio?
* What are the knowledge levels they address? Are there SDR related questions
on all knowledge levels?
* What is the degree of SDR knowledge on the various levels?

Please note that my question has a very serious background: We are revising the
German license exam set of questions and we are adding SDR to the curriculum
now. I strongly guess other national authorities and boards will take this step
soon also, and it would be helpful to have some kind of common understanding
what degree of SDR knowledge a future radio amateur will need to show in order
to pass an exam.

Thanks in advance!

BR
Markus