Fwd: [Sdrbelgium] 3th UBA Belgian SDR meetup: Friday 30/10/2020

From: Kristoff
Subject: Fwd: [Sdrbelgium] 3th UBA Belgian SDR meetup: Friday 30/10/2020
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 20:30:00 +0100

Hi all,

This Friday (30/10), we will organise the 3th Belgian (online) UBA SDR meetup via jitsi.

Please find below the announcement for the event.

Note that times in the message are below are local Belgian time (CET), so the meetup starts at 19:00 UTC. The presentation of the two CTFs and "the elektor SDR shield: exploring a very basic SDR receiver" start at 19:30 UTC.

The URL of the jitsi meeting is:
https://meet.jit.si/UBABelgianSDRMeetup

73
kristoff - ON1ARF