Re: Using forgotten id breaks gnuradio-companion

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Using forgotten id breaks gnuradio-companion
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 18:20:59 +0200

I'd categorize this somewhere between feature request and bug report.

Could you raise this as an issue on github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues , please?

Generally, tracking could be possible, but is rather complicated, because we have different namespaces in which parts of the flow graph generation happen. Hence, I'd like this to be tracked in the issue tracker. Thanks!

Best,

Marcus