Re: adalm-pluto gr-iio/iio-examples

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: adalm-pluto gr-iio/iio-examples
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:16:53 -0700

Hi Derek - thanks, I already replaced them.

Actually, I have 2 different versions - an Oct 2019 commit under my github area

  Author: Michael Hennerich <michael.hennerich@analog.com>
  Date:   Tue Oct 29 08:08:14 2019 +0100

and a Jun 2019 commit under my gnuradio build area

 Author: AlexandraTrifan <Alexandra.Trifan@analog.com>
 Date:   Thu Jun 4 10:15:35 2020 +0300

When I did a git pull on the June version prior to building the gr-iio,  it claimed it was up already up to date.

The 2 different commits are still claiming they're both up to date.

I'm not sure if the difference is significant - I may play with them later.

I have the WBFM working now - it was a firmware issue.

-- Cinaed