Re: Modulation technique for sliding correlator channel sounder

From: AKINYELE ITAMAKINDE
Subject: Re: Modulation technique for sliding correlator channel sounder
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 07:20:37 +0100

Thanks, I'll check them out.

On Thu, May 28, 2020, 12:36 AM Marcus D Leech <patchvonbraun@gmail.com> wrote:
While there are lots of folks on this list who can probably answer your question, your question is actually a much more general question about signals, channels, and DSP and only really tangentially about GNU Radio per se.

There’s a few online signal processing forums that might be able to help if you can’t find an answer here.

Www.dsprelated.com
Www.complextoreal.com

And the pointers in the gnuradio.org website on external resources.

Sent from my iPhone