Re: Gnuradio 3.8 on a Raspberry pi 4 B?

From: Harald Fritzsche (DD0VS)
Subject: Re: Gnuradio 3.8 on a Raspberry pi 4 B?
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 23:46:16 +0200

Dear Robert,

i am not able to provide a usable SD-Image.

I suggest to do the following:

Got to:
https://www.sdrplay.com/new-downloadable-sd-card-image-for-raspberry-pi4-and-sdrplay/
and pick the card prepared for SDR play (contains a complete gnuradio).
This should contain Adalm-Pluto support (but im am not sure about it).
This image provides Gr 3.7 but should be ok for testing.
If this works, follow the instruction of Barry (you do not need to
compile libuhd).

Hope that helps a little.

vy73
Harald