Re: Proper way to implement flowgraph programming

From: Grant Cox
Subject: Re: Proper way to implement flowgraph programming
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 04:32:32 +0000

Luke,

This guide on GRC block implementation and flowgraph modification in python may be of interest to you if you have not seen it. Your description of the logic, calibration, etc. will likely require you to dive into the Python/C++ below the surface of GRC. That is the case in my experience, however — there may be control blocks out there you can try to use.

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Guided_Tutorial_GNU_Radio_in_Python

Best,
Grant