Re: Contribute to GNU radio

From: CEL
Subject: Re: Contribute to GNU radio
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 21:15:40 +0000

Hi Martin, César,

> If you're asking for something specific, how about you do the guided
> tutorials (you can find them on the wiki), and see if they are still up to
> date?

Oh, yes! I totally forgot about these. Yes, going through these with an
as-modern-as-possible GNU Radio installation would be super helpful.

It's really hard for us "old" users to assess whether these tutorials
are actually still working well enough for users that haven't developed
GNU Radio themselves.

Also, I'm pretty sure GRC looks pretty different from when most of the
screenshots therein were taken, so if you just follow along these
instructions with a GNU Radio 3.8 or newer installation, and re-take
the screenshots, that would be immensely helpful. Like, that would
definitely make my day.

Best regards,