Re: Baseband signal generating.

From: CEL
Subject: Re: Baseband signal generating.
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 15:46:59 +0000

The 3.7-era constellation encoders, if I remember correctly, are
average-power-normalizing. So, as I said, simply multiply by a factor
0.5. You already have that in your flow graph and bypassed it.

So, you already know what to do. Go wild! (Also, you usually do *not*
want a fixed peak-to-peak amplitude but actually a fixed average power
when you want to compare things. Anything else would be unfair!)

Best regards,
Marcus