Baseband signal generating.

From: Md. Atiqur Rahman
Subject: Baseband signal generating.
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 11:03:42 +0100

Hello there, I am working on generating a baseband signal by using GNU-Radio. I have chosen a random signal along with the constellation modulator and constellation object. However, I go through all settings for these blocks but don't find the setting option for signal 'Amplitude'. How can I be sure that my generating amplitude (let say peak to peak)?

I can see the signal amplitude in QT GUI Time Sink but I am not sure how its amplitude define here in this scheme. It seems like signal amplitude is 2v peak to peak. Is it right? But I want to generate a baseband signal which will have 1v peak to peak.  Thank you.

--
Sincerely,
Hasan