Re: GNU Radio PPA packages for Ubuntu Available

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: GNU Radio PPA packages for Ubuntu Available
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 22:54:12 +0100

Hi Josh, hi Community,

I feel this is a bit of a bigger deal than what your email would lead
people to supposed:

This makes it trivial to use the latest version of GNU Radio, without
being able to build GNU Radio yourself. Kind of a big deal, as I hope
a) it will reduce the entry barrier and
b) it will take a fair bit of our support workload from our shoulders.

Thank you and everyone involved with this!

I'm very much looking forward to the COPR (as I like Fedora).

Cheers,
Marcus