Re: Lunar Orbiting Platform Gateway

From: Kevin K Gifford
Subject: Re: Lunar Orbiting Platform Gateway
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 11:23:33 +0000

Hi Space-RF-SDR enthusiasts -

Please see below link for the recent (9/25/2019) space agencies lunar communications architecture final report that has detailed information on the planned communications links, protocols and frequencies.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=2ahUKEwi85KXB8sjlAhUDWa0KHcQhA7MQFjABegQIBBAC&url="">

This is the current baseline for Gateway and downstream lunar surface operational infrastructure.  The protocol specifications are all available at ccsds.org.

Kevin