Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [RFC] PMT succession: experts' opinions on serial

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [RFC] PMT succession: experts' opinions on serialization libs
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 20:13:27 -0400

Just thinking outside the box here, but what about JSON? It is well defined, self documenting, easy to exchange between platforms and OS's, and supported natively by Python. Yes, it requires parsing, but I don't think that is a major drawback. Also it would not require any documentation to define how it works!

Cheers!
--
Barry Duggan KV4FV