[Discuss-gnuradio] Sending Messages over UDP

From: Vladimir Marinov
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sending Messages over UDP
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 23:43:19 +0300

Hi,

I am trying to send some simple ASCII based messages to a GNU Radio flowgraph via UDP.

I want to be able to send a packet over UDP whose payload is for example "Hello World" and on the GNU Radio side receive this and print it in a Message Edit Box...

Can someone guide me on how this might be achieved?

I am new to UDP and don't really understand how to use it with GNU Radio.

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Vlady