[Discuss-gnuradio] PyGTKDeprecationWarning

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyGTKDeprecationWarning
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 21:08:26 -0400

Hi,

When I load a new Embedded Python Block in a flowgraph, I get the following warnings. This is before I have made any changes to the code. GR 3.8-maint, GRC 3.9.

```
/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/grc/gui/Dialogs.py:362: PyGTKDeprecationWarning: Using positional arguments with the GObject constructor has been deprecated. Please specify keyword(s) for "title, parent, action, buttons" or use a class specific constructor. See: https://wiki.gnome.org/PyGObject/InitializerDeprecations
  transient_for=parent
/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/grc/gui/Dialogs.py:362: PyGTKDeprecationWarning: The "buttons" argument must be a Gtk.ButtonsType enum value. Please use the "add_buttons" method for adding buttons. See: https://wiki.gnome.org/PyGObject/InitializerDeprecations
  transient_for=parent
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/gi/overrides/Gtk.py:571: PyGTKDeprecationWarning: The keyword(s) "parent" have been deprecated in favor of "transient_for" respectively. See: https://wiki.gnome.org/PyGObject/InitializerDeprecations
  self._init(*args, **new_kwargs)
```

Is this something that needs to be fixed?

--
Barry Duggan