Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Errors trying to build gr-radioteletype for versi

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Errors trying to build gr-radioteletype for version 3.8
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 12:25:46 -0400

Hi Derek,

Well now I'm *really* confused! I did a git status and got:

"""
pi@raspberrypi:~/gnuradio $ git status
On branch maint-3.8
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/maint-3.8'.

nothing to commit, working tree clean
"""

and the cmake said:
/usr/local/lib/cmake/gnuradio/GnuradioConfig.cmake, version: 3.9.0.0-git

Do I have a "mixed bag" or is something else going on?

Thanks,
---
Barry Duggan