Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ffast-math

From: Albin Stigö
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ffast-math
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 18:58:55 +0200

In my experience VOLK runs about 10% faster on Raspberry Pi 4 with
-ffast-math, depending on the flowgraph you might get more. Three
kernels had some minor problems with precision, but I think they can
be fixed so all will pass... The fun thing about these embedded
platforms is that the possibilities for optimizations are almost
endless!

On a side note, which fork of dump1090 should I run? There seems to be so many!

--Albin