Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] turn off DC offset

From: Simona Sibio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] turn off DC offset
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 14:56:04 +0100

Of course, I am using Linux, the GNU radio version is 7.3.0 and UHD version is UHD.3.13.1.

And, I would like to measure the DC offset in the receiver.

Thank you for your time.
Best Regards,

Simona

Il giorno mar 30 lug 2019 alle ore 14:46 Michael Dickens <address@hidden> ha scritto:
OK. So did the change help for the IQ imbalance? Are you sure there is a DC offset to be removed?

Can you provide us with a little more info: which OS & version? Which GNU Radio & UHD versions and how installed? - MLD