[Discuss-gnuradio] turn off DC offset

From: Simona Sibio
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] turn off DC offset
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 14:17:53 +0100

Hi everyone,

I want to disable automatic calibration of DC offset and IQ imbalance in USRP Source block.

I am aware that I need to pass bool value 'false' as the argument to *set_auto_dc_offset* and *set_auto_iq_balance*. The USRP Source block
itself provide this facility in the tab *FE Corrections*. However, it
does not seem to work.
By providing 0 (boolean false) value in Enable DC Offset Correction and Enable IQ Imbalance Correction do not disable the automation DC offset and IQ Imbalance correction.
I tested this with USRP N210 by simply using USRP Source block. The spectrum plot does not show any changes in both cases.

If I want to force these changes in the UHD code (usrp_source_impl.cc and usrp_source_impl.h), what changes do I need to make?

 Thanks,
 Simona