Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP GNU radio receiver

From: Simona Sibio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP GNU radio receiver
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:53:14 +0100

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for tip!
I know that calibration is not so easy but I hope that.
Could you help me to understand what happened with a constant complex baseband signal?
I am beginner in this field.
Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Simona

Il giorno mar 16 lug 2019 alle ore 17:39 Müller, Marcus (CEL) <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Watch out! What do you get at the *output* of your SDR device when you
transmit a constant complex baseband signal, mixed to a carrier
frequency? How does that differ from transmitting a complex baseband
sinusoid mixed to a carrier frequency?