Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GNU Radio v.3.6.5

From: George S. Williams
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GNU Radio v.3.6.5
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 10:58:55 -0400

I finally got things working. I removed everything gnuradio/rtl-sdr related and installed the current version of gnuradio and the osmocom stuff from source.

Hopefully there will be a new system at my disposal soon. I'll probably try a more current linux. Any suggestions as to the best one?

Thanks for the advice,

George