[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GNU Radio v.3.6.5

From: Iman Iman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GNU Radio v.3.6.5
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 15:06:57 +0430

Hello everyone
We have installed GNU Radio v.3.6.5 on Debian 8.4 as it's mentioned to be the compatible version with gr-extras which we need in our project.
 We faced an error in running pre-cog examples. Then for testing purpose we ran demod.grc example, and encountered the same error. This error and the grc is attached.
It would be appreciated if you kindly help us with this issue.
Thanks in advance.