discuss-gnu-electric

Re: problems to build on Mac OS X 10.2.3

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: problems to build on Mac OS X 10.2.3
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 08:34:20 -0800

the application seems to work, although I'm quite curios about what will happen in 29 days, when the Qt evaluation time ends ...

Ah, that is the sad part... Trolltech will extract $1550 from you for a non-evaluation version of Qt on Mac OS 10. I can't understand why the provide it free on UNIX/Linux and even on Windows, but insist on charging so much money on the Macintosh. Are they trying to contribute to the downfall of Apple?

   -Steven Rubin