discuss-gnu-electric

looking for more examples

From: cfk
Subject: looking for more examples
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 18:22:44 -0800

First, I want to complement Steven on a program which compiles with virtually no warnings on either Linux or Windows. Work like that is rare these days. Second, I am eager to learn as much as possible about the use of Electric.

Along that line, I read the mailing list archives and found the 5-23-02 article with the step-by-step instructions for the use of an example with the silicon compiler very instructive. Being in the newbie category this first week, I would appreciate another step-by-step example of the use of Electric.

Not being a total dodo, I did go through the online manual and the tutorial. Its just that I am looking for a few more examples so I can appreciate some of the interaction between the commands. It was not intuitive to me that the four steps under Tools->Silicon Compiler needed to be executed and in that order.

Charles Krinke
http://home.pacbell.net/cfk
address@hidden