[Dfey-nw-discuss] It's 2morro!

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] It's 2morro!
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 19:55:27 +0100

Apologies for the inevitable bad pun.

2morro is Tomorrow.

Tim Dobson wrote:
Please can we meet on the benches between platforms 7 and 8 (under the *arrivals* board and clock) at:

7:15am

Just a reminder, please be at Manchester Piccadilly railway station at Seven Fifteen in the morning. Please don't be late - I can't wait for you or make trains wait for you.
I'll have the tickets on me

My mobile number is 07922334403

It's going to be a long day - get some sleep if you can!

Tim