Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY @ 2morro Festival :: Info & Details

From: Steven Flower
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] DFEY @ 2morro Festival :: Info & Details
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 15:18:08 +0100

Hi All

Look forward to meeting you on Saturday.

If anyone has any leaflets for "places to go, things to do" for teenagers that they have have picked up/found/been given, if would really be appreciated if you could bring them along on Saturday - just whatever you may have to hand..

You don't have to have coffee btw - tea or a cold drink might be better!

Thanks

Steven