[Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [GeekUp] fwd ------ Free Software and Beyond - T

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [GeekUp] fwd ------ Free Software and Beyond - The World of Peer Production ------]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:12:33 +0000

I may or may not be going to this (it clashes with another event in london)

If you can make it, I really recommend it. I suspect it could well be manchester's answer to FOSDEM and there are some big name speakers there - eg.Chris Langbridge

Anyone thinking of going?

Tim

P.s. you pronounce it uck-nux ("u" as in "kooks")