Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [ORG-discuss] PRS and YouTube to encourage

From: Ross Woodruff
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: [ORG-discuss] PRS and YouTube to encourage filesharing]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:19:08 +0000

Hmm, I often use youtube to listen to songs if somebody recommends me them. I don't think that people who use this solely to listen to music will stop listening - to be honest they are quite likely to turn to downloading their music illegally. I'm sure that other sites will soon emerge though.

Hopefully more people will use last.fm...