[Dfey-nw-discuss] FWD: [GeekUp] [ANN] PHPNW08 Conference: Tickets on sal

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] FWD: [GeekUp] [ANN] PHPNW08 Conference: Tickets on sale now!
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:04:51 +0100

As seen on Geekup:
Jeremy Coates wrote:
Hi All,

Tickets for PHPNW08 Conference at Manchester Central on 22nd November
are on sale now!

Get them while they're steaming hot: http://tinyurl.com/4nvm27

Cheers,
Jeremy

This looks to be an interesting, conference - brainchild of the PHP-NW user group.

It has an interesting schedule with some knowledgeable faces from the PHP world talking, you can see the whole schedule at:
http://conference.phpnw.org.uk/phpnw08/?page_id=118

It looks to be a bit costly though in my opinion...

From the website:
> A small number of concession tickets (student / OAP etc.) are
> available (£35), please contact us to apply on a first come, first
> served basis.

More information can be found here: http://conference.phpnw.org.uk/phpnw08/?page_id=2

Is anyone interested in going?
Is price a deciding factor?