[Dfey-nw-discuss] Re: [Fwd: [Sheflug] UKUUG - Linux 2008 - workshop & co

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Re: [Fwd: [Sheflug] UKUUG - Linux 2008 - workshop & conference]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:55:14 +0100

Tim Dobson wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Sheflug] UKUUG - Linux 2008 - workshop & conference
<<snip>>
UKUUG - announces details of the forthcoming Workshop & Conference -
LINUX 2008  to be held in Manchester on:  Friday 7th November
(workshop)  - Pure Python Web: Pyjamas + JSON-RPC + Django

Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th November (conference) - talks on:  GNOME,
Porting Linux, Coding in Pyjamas, GridSolve, OpenSource software and
more .  All details inc. provisional list of speakers etc. can be
found on our web site at:

http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2008/

Note places at the workshop are very limited - early booking is
essential.  Early bird conference fees apply until 17th October
(telephone bookings can be  taken via the UKUUG office - Tel:  01763
273475).  Conference Dinner - Saturday 8th November - at the famous
Yang Sing Chinese restaurant.

Ok. For students, it looks like the two day weekend conference costs 20 pounds and the workshop on Friday costs 60 pounds.

The conference dinner is pretty expensive, but considering where it is there isn't much they can do about that!

Anyone interested in going?

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net