[bug #63956] .denemo files disappearing from Music directory.

From: anonymous
Subject: [bug #63956] .denemo files disappearing from Music directory.
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 05:57:35 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Thu 23 Mar 2023 09:57:32 AM UTC By: Anonymous
I write music using Denemo (in a linux box with Ubuntu mate) regularly. I save
my .denemo files under /home/myaccount/Music. I've noticed that after a while
all .denemo files disappear. I wrote a score in December 2022, and the same
day I finished with the .denemo file, I exported the score on a .pdf file on
the same directory. Today the .denemo file is gone, but the .pdf file is still
there. Why are the .denemo files disappearing, and how can I prevent them from
disappearing in the future?

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63956>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/